Mecardo’s regional rainfall update for June 2020.
Click here to view the latest update
This report highlights:
- Current season’s monthly rainfall trend
- Last season’s monthly rainfall trend
- Average monthly trend over 50 years
- 70% range in monthly rainfall over last 50 years
- 95% range
- Rainfall within the 70% range would be considered reflective of a relatively normal seasonal pattern
- Movements outside the grey 70% range would suggest a drier (below range) or wetter (above range) than normal season
- Movements outside the 95% range would be considered extreme
Have any questions or comments?
We love to hear from you!
GET IN TOUCH
Sources: BOM, Mecardo