In this webinar for the Leading Sheep network, Robert Herrmann takes a look at the future for sheep, lamb and wool markets, to provide some insight on what’s driving these markets and whether the fundamentals have changed in 2020.
- Fundamentals of sheep and lamb markets
- African Swine Fever and the increase in hunger for red meat
- Lamb and mutton exports and values to China and the Middle East
- Sheep offtake, sheep meat prices, supply and market seasonality
- Lamb demand and price
- Wool prices, volume and market peak
- Wool cotton relationship, wool stocks and the volume of wool sold
This video is the first clip of the full webinar which is available on the Leading Sheep youtube page or by clicking the above topics.
This webinar was presented on the 29th of July 2020.